CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.20.2007

GROSSiquete Day

One of the grossest thing to watch pple do is eating…depending on how its done. I just walked into the lunch room to grab a cup of coffee and I noticed this averagely built bulky guy eating lunch at a table to my left view. From the corner of my eye, I watched as he raised the bowl of soup to his mouth and dipped his tongue in the bowl struggling to lick d last few bits that might be left inside. I thought I hadn’t seen well at first, so I took a second look and this time he met my eye. I quickly averted my eye and thought to myself…wait a minute, am I in the same lunch room…one that belongs to one of the biggest IT Consulting firms? …where u hear billion of dollars thrown around everyday like you were talking about a penny. Oh, and it doesn’t end there, he was cladded in a nice suit and looked just like any snr excec of the firm! So am sitting here thinking, what would be the most justifiable reason to lift my bowl or plate of soup to my tongue and start licking in public?

As if that wasn't enough for one day, I decided to take a break and run to the bank to deposit my millions (someborri say AMEN to that)…lol. And my eye caught this middle-age chic, walking my opposite direction, she was wearing a white tank which barely covered her sagging boobs. Her boobs were popping out of the tank. No she wasn’t fat! So its not like the poor jugglies were screaming for fresh air. The poor things were just not tucked in right, and girlfriend didn’t give two about it. Amidst stares/whisphers from my fellow women passerbys, girlfriend just trotted along like she was on the ‘about-to-get-naked’ runway. If those jugglies were a pleasant sight, then it would have been a totally different story...but ol'girl just ended up ridiculing my women clique...chei!

4 comments:

Anu boy said...

lol, sorry oh, i can imagine how you felt havin been grossed out by the sagging ugly breastis.....

AMEN to u depositing ur millions oohhh...

Atutupoyoyo said...

Ha Ha. Nothing worse than a free show that is not worth watching.

Now about those millions..... you have my number right?

Anonymous said...

lol! Atu...txt your bank account details.

Afrobabe said...

a friend told me a few days ago that the worse thing that can happen is watch someone you dont like eating....