CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7.22.2008

A moment of silence for a wonderful sister


We lost another sister and friend to Sickle cell anemia. God knows best. She was wonderful, cheerful and easy going. Everyone remembered Bolanle as that smiling girl in a flowery dress. She warmed up to you instantly and you had no choice than to love and accept her. I seem to keep asking God why it had to be her...but again...He knows best. I pray her soul finds rest and I pray that God gives her family the fortitude to bear the loss. You will surely be missed....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...may her gentle soul rest in peace...

Jotees Trendz said...

tnx Bee...she was an awesome lady

O'Dee said...

May her family n friends find comfort in the Lord. Amen.

10ks 4 stopping by my blog.

poeticallytinted said...

Bola is an angel up in heaven with her usual megawatt smile on her face. I miss her loads.